- Preparation of a detailed job description from information provided by the client.
- Advertising of vacancy on our website and a variety of national job-boards (Monster, TotalJobs, Fish4, Reed etc.) and selection from our own candidate database.
- Selection of suitable registered and new candidates followed by initial telephone screening and face-to-face interviews.
- Preparation of Candidate Reports which are presented to the client together with CVs.
- Assistance with arranging interviews, advising of job offers and involvement with salary negotiations obtaining references etc.
- We also follow up after start date to ensuring everything is running smoothly.
We take the time to identify the differing skills and experience required by the client. We also carefully assess the needs and aspirations of job-seekers. Due to our reputation locally we have a constant stream of potential candidates registering with us for both permanent and temporary work.
No ‘hard sell’ tactics are used to gain business – our growth has been by recommendation and results.
Candidates are thoroughly briefed about the role they have applied for, the company itself and the working environment.
This very personal service includes providing individual Candidate Reports for clients and Personal Interview Plans for candidates – this attention to detail helps to ensure a successful outcome for both parties.
There is one point of contact for each Client ensuring the building of a close relationship and understanding of particular needs.
Our temporary workers are interviewed and assessed prior to joining our ‘temp team’. Many of our temps have been with us for several years.
On receipt of a temporary vacancy we contact a small selection of suitable temps to ascertain their interest. We then select the person who most closely matches our client’s requirements.
We keep close contact with the client throughout the process and keep them advised of our progress.
All temps are paid by Holdsworth Personnel and the client is then invoiced accordingly. We are responsible for deducting PAYE and NI, paying Holiday Pay, Sick Pay and Employers National Insurance contributions. Our finance department is also responsible for helping temps with any issues relating to their tax and NI affairs whilst they are temping. If you would like further information,Terms of Business or wish to register a vacancy with us please click on the button below…