Sales Support Assistant
Salary: Circa £25,000 (FTE)
Job Type: Permanent
Our clients are looking to recruit a Part-time Sales Support Assistant to support the Sales and Aftersales Team. This position will be offered on the basis of either 3 or 4 days per week (not a Friday), to be discussed with the successful candidate.
Main duties include:
- Answering Sales / Aftersales calls
- Diverting leads to South/North areas
- Sending out information via email
- Quoting equipment – following Sales team visits etc.
- Following up quotes
- Lead generation
- Assistance with admin on exhibitions
- Assistance with Marketing including social media / web mailings (Mailchimp, Waalaxy)
There would also be the requirement to shadow the Office Manager when she is on holiday and to support her with the following on a daily basis:
- Quoting spare parts
- Adding Sales Orders to Sage X3
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sales experience (Internal and/or external)
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook)
- Social Media experience
- Sage X3, Hubspot and Marketing knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Be able to work autonomously, taking ownership of their workload, whilst still working as part of a team and keeping the General Manager and others involved/informed.
- Have a passion for delivering great customer service and experience.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to create new and build relationships and be able to communicate at all levels up to Director level.
- Be highly organised with the ability to manage key projects and tasks
- Have excellent administrative skills