Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our clients, a successful, friendly company based on the outskirts of Stratford upon Avon, are looking for an Accountant to join their team.
This is a varied role that requires someone with experience working in a busy accounts function, with a strong focus on attention to detail. Experience of using Sage is essential. You must be a car driver due to the location.
Your duties as Accountant will include:
- Input of Purchase Invoices
- Input of bank receipts and payments
- Reconciliation of Purchase Ledger accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Making payments
- Produce daily cashflow
- Raising Import loans and repaying Import loans
- Maintaining nominal ledger – journals
- Providing information for monthly payroll and checking
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Communicating with external Accountants for the preparation of year end accounts
- Communicating with Solicitors for the collection of debts
- General administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working as an Accountant
- Strong communication skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and Sage Line 50.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good time management and organisational skills