Overseas Brand Ambassador
Salary: Circa £25K Depending on Experience
Job Type: Permanent
Our clients are an award winning design company that have grown into a global brand, recognised in more than 60 countries. Due to ever-increasing international sales, they require a Junior Brand ambassador to support their International sales team and their network of overseas partners and distributors. This would include providing excellent customer service and support in representing their design led brands.
The successful candidate would work to support the Senior Brand Ambassador to research new leads and maintain existing opportunities. You will research and develop all forms of overseas sales from initial enquiry to order completion via an efficient back office support operation.
- Be a key point of contact for international distributors and customer enquiries, providing excellent customer service and support as required.
- Update and prepare distributor showrooms with POS display, catalogues and merchandising materials to ensure international brand consistency.
- Research and generate new sales leads to feed a sales pipeline, and support progression to confirmed sales.
- Fill out quotation requests
- Raise sample orders
- Check stock levels
- Send out updates on pricing, new range launches etc to pour global partners
- Maintain and update the CRM
- Support the overseas sales team with trade show and event preparation including booking meetings, sending out invitations and helping with travel arrangements.
- Some travel overseas may be required from time to time.
Required professional skills:
You will be a self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize. You will also need to be geographically aware and the holder of a valid passport. You will win co-operation through interpersonal communication skills, with great attention to detail, diligence in administration and the ability to multi-task. Any other languages would be beneficial.
Required Office Skills:
· Excellent time management and organisational ability
· Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Good Maths
· Attention to detail and multitasker
You are highly organised, efficient and pragmatic. You cope well under pressure and maintain a professional and courteous manner when faced with problems or challenges. You work well with others and communicate your ideas and issues clearly, along with considered solutions that you are comfortable in implementing autonomously.
You like systems, details, forging long distance relationships, working on new challenges and supporting opportunities for sales growth. You are happy to take a back seat and support others when required, but equally comfortable taking the lead and working alone.