Paid Social Lead
Salary: Up to £37,000
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Paid Social specialist looking to further your career in a fast-paced and growing agency?
We’re looking for a Paid Social Lead to support the day-to-day management of our paid social activity for clients based in Stratford-upon-Avon, where you will be responsible for helping to develop social strategies, building campaigns, activation, optimising and reporting.
You’ll have the support of the wider team reporting into Paid Media Manager.
- Develop paid social strategies, aligned with wider integrated campaigns
- Create and activate paid social campaigns across all major social platforms Meta (Facebook, Instagram) LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- Monitor and report on paid social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and specific social media platform analytics
- Update weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as part of the integrated channel reporting.
- Manage budget allocation and daily campaign optimisation in line with agreed client KPIs
- Align all content and copy across social channels to ensure a consistent message across the entire customer journey (search, display, social, ATL)
- Perform A/B tests to ensure continual optimisation of campaigns
- Regular competitor analysis across clients in order to positively challenge clients and refine the strategy
- Support new business opportunities and pitches, providing paid social media strategy and insight
- Stay abreast of new technologies and industry advancements to ensure they are always ahead of the market trends
Skills & Experience
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience
- Experience in a similar paid social media role
- Experience in paid social campaigns using Meta Business Suite (Facebook and LinkedIn) and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Desirable to have experience in Twitter Ads, TikTok for Business and Pinterest Ads.
- A strong understanding of key social media channels and creative best practices
- Creative flair for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both with clients and internally
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial but not critical