Field Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000 – £37,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, Field Service Engineer to cover the UK, including Scotland and Northern Ireland.
As an experienced Service engineer with a passion for delivering a great Customer service and experience, you will be responsible for the servicing, repair and installation of a range of industrial Dotpeen, Scribe and Laser marking equipment at our existing and new customers sites. Diagnostic and fault finding skills are essential – however knowledge of our machinery is not essential as full training and support will be given. You will need to travel frequently, sometimes staying away during the week and occasional weekend work. You will have the ability to work independently and be capable of working with little supervision and as part of a close team reporting to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate for the role MUST:
· Be able to work autonomously, taking ownership of their workload, whilst still working as part of a team and keeping the General Manager and others involved
· Have a passion for delivering a great customer service and experience
· Have excellent interpersonal skills to create new and build relationships and be able to communicate at all levels up to Director level.
· Be highly organised with the ability to manage key projects and tasks in the Aftersales process
· Have excellent administrative skills
· Be committed to providing our customers with a solution through your pragmatic approach to your work
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
· Ideally have worked in the manufacturing / engineering industry
· Have had experience of working on any production machinery with knowledge of PC based software applications and COMMS (I/O etc)
· Be knowledgeable of Method Statements and Risk Assessments and the general conduct associated with on site factory visits and PPE
· Have a mechanical and/or an Electronic/Electrical Engineering qualification
Competitive salary of around £30,000 to £37,500K dependant on experience, company Pick-Up, OTE commission, Laptop, Mobile, Expenses.