Workforce Team Manager
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our clients are looking for a Workforce Team Manager to join their busy Booking & Information Centre. The main purpose of this role is to manage a designated team of in the delivery of an efficient and effective client-centred service. The successful applicant will be responsible for real time queue management to ensure consistent monitoring of the call volumes and offline work by ensuring effective floor management to achieve service levels.
Duties will include:
- Daily resource/queue management of call volumes and offline work.
- To manage and motivate a designated team of Booking & Information Centre staff
- To ensure the delivery of a consistent client orientated service to defined service standards to internal and external customers.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of Booking & Information Centre systems, procedures, and methods of operation.
- To participate in the updating, amendment, and operation of the Booking & Information Centre computer system.
- To manage Central Booking Services in accordance with the contractual requirements.
- To manage the Booking & Information Centre computer and call distribution systems.
- To coordinate cover for all duties and complete associated administrative tasks
- To undertake the role of Booking & Information Centre Appointment Advisor
- To act as person in charge at the Booking & Information Centre in the absence of the Head of Booking & Information Centre Manager
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s or equivalent
- Previous experience within an administrative capacity ideally within a care environment
- Knowledge of management techniques and motivation of staff
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and admin skills
- Ability to remain calm in stressful environments