Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our clients are looking for an Office Coordinator to join their well-established recruitment agency based near Henley-in-Arden. They need an Office Administrator to keep them all in check, make sure the cogs turn and keep their energy and culture alive. You don’t need to be in or have previously worked in the world of recruitment, you just need to be a fantastic organiser who wants to become part of small but mighty team where you can make an impact.
Duties will include:
- You’ll be the front of house, the first person candidates and clients speak to when they phone in or when they pop in for a coffee. So an excellent telephone manner and an engaging personality are absolute musts.
- Liaising with suppliers, ordering stationary and equipment for the office.
- Managing travel arrangements for the Directors and team, alongside keeping office calendars & diaries up to date.
- Ordering and organising team social events and parties
- Organising and managing networking events held at the offices.
- First line troubleshooting with any IT/software issues – being knowledgeable enough to handle basic challenges as well as using initiative (or Google) in addition to liaising with IT and software supplier’s support desks
- Make sure all temps are complaint and fully registered to our system.
- Setting up new clients and temps on the Timesheet portal and payroll system.
- Producing timesheet reports for the Head of Temp.
- First line support for any temp queries.
- Liaising with new clients brought on by their consultants to set them up on our internal systems.
- Collating and chasing invoices.
- Uploading supplier invoices to the system.
- Producing credit reports for the Directors.
- Producing weekly activity reports for their Consultants.
- Supporting our Leadership team with keeping sales pipeline reporting up to date.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A proven track record in an Office Admin or support/admin role, preferably within a fast paced, commercially focused environment.
- Excellent telephone and face to face rapport building skills.
- Someone who is organised, meticulous and motivated to make an impact through their role.
- Proficient with basic Office packages and confident troubleshooting day to day IT issues.
- Experience using Apple products & software would be very beneficial but is not essential
- Accurate, strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to motivate others with enthusiasm and commitment to best practice. Excellent negotiation skills.
This position will ideally be full time with flexibly start/finish times, but with the potential of 4 days per week for the right candidate. This role is offered with the opportunity for hybrid working.