Area: Stratford upon Avon
Job Type: Permanent
Our clients, an award-winning, design-led global brand are looking to add to their growing team. They are looking for a Purchasing Clerk to support the UK Sales team, helping to source and purchase products for their UK customers.
The candidate should be a good team player, commercially minded, with experience in new product development/sourcing, understanding of inventory procurement. The candidate will work under the Operations Manager and the CEO and be a vital person within the organisation.
- Assisting sourcing UK product enquires for the sales team.
- Inventory enquiries with suppliers.
- Creating Supplier Purchase Orders for the Company, UK customers, distributors and overseas customers
- Securing supplier loyalty through good relationship building.
- Following continuity of shipping plans with suppliers.
- Working daily, with goods-in at the UK warehouse.
- Updating the UK Sales team, with customer order timelines.
- Manging back-orders, keeping customers informed via the sales team.
- Working to internal systems to ensure accuracy and error free orders
- Inventory forecasting where required, weekly inventory reporting
- Monthly Stock Reconciliation UK and overseas warehouses with Operations Manager.
- Development of systems to improve communication of inventory availability/timings.
- Exceed Customer Expectations.
The candidate should have the following:
- Some experience in purchasing/office administration
- Love working with beautiful products
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel.
- Excellent use of English Language, written and verbal.
By applying for this position you authorise Holdsworth Personnel to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Holdsworth Personnel will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent.