Area: Stratford upon Avon
Salary: depending upon experience
Job Type: Permanent
Our clients are looking for an Ecommerce Manager with 3-5 years’ experience of managing domestic and international eCommerce trade. You will be working alongside the design team and will perform the key ecommerce customer relationship maintainer at the Company, website data manager, multisite and social media content manager. You will also manage the launch of a new BSB website with the Marketing Manager and external web developers.
- Highly organised
- Good communicator
- Effective negotiator
- Can work well under pressure
- Highly creative
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Create and ecommerce activity calendars.
- Good English writing language skills.
- Confident in managing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Familiar with Google Search Console
- Working knowledge current of best practice SEO.
- Can effectively use Good Analytics to identify and improve UX and conversion rates.
- Brief external contractors on creative and marketing projects.
- Manage internal resources to optimise online sales.
- Use Google Docs (Sheets, pages, etc…)
- Use a CMS to upload and create new content a website (including products and blog posts).
- Create cohesive branded digital campaigns that cross email, digital, social and PPC.
- Manage multiple Ecommerce touch points including, Amazon, Ebay, Pinterest and Facebook/Instagram.
- Manage Sales reports for online and accurately attribute sales from acquisition channels or other marketing activity.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITES
- You will be responsible for all B2C online sales & phone orders.
- All customer service for B2C customers including returns and product advice.
- Managing content on four websites (2x B2C, 2x B2B).
- Developing and implement Ecommerce marketing activities to increase sales.
- Manage PPC advertising (both Google and Bing).
- Manage visible stock on B2C websites (including briefing expectations with procurement manager).
- Report to and work with Operations manager to improve sales.
- Work alongside Marketing Manager to implement brand communications online.
- Manage all social media channels (including Twitter, Instagram Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube).
- Identifying needs and improvements for the online experience and pitching these improvements to management.
- Input, migrate or correct invoicing for online orders onto Sage.
- Develop seasonal sales strategies to boost online sales performance.
- Brief all required assets to Design.
By applying for this position you authorise Holdsworth Personnel to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position.