Salary: Competitive salary and bonus offered
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a highly successful manufacturer/retailer selling their product worldwide, is looking to expand their sales team and looking to fill several positions which will be based at their beautifully designed offices in Evesham.
You will be working as part of a busy and vibrant team providing support to either their commercial clients or their retail clients.
Duties will include:
- Providing a first class customer service to all contacts by telephone or email
- Dealing with enquiries, with a follow through to resolution
- Accurate processing of customer orders
- Recording of all communication with customers on their IT systems
- Scheduling appointments for Business Managers to meet prospective customers
- Maintaining an understanding of current trends within the industry
- Attend events as required
- Keeping up to date with latest products and promotions
Candidates will have:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good grammar
- Team player as well as being able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Good general IT skills, a knowledge of a CRM system is beneficial
By applying for this position, you authorise Holdsworth Personnel to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Holdsworth Personnel will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent.