Sales Executive/Brand Ambassador
Area: Stratford Upon Avon
Salary: £28,000 plus attractive bonus scheme.
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an innovative, multi-award-winning, design-led company. Founded in 2006, they have quickly grown into a global brand, recognised in more than 60 countries.
About the Role
Working between their office in Stratford-upon-Avon and their showroom in the Cotswolds, the ideal candidate will excel at nurturing key relationships with UK Distributors and clients. You will also be highly engaged with industry news, keeping a finger on the pulse and sharing any insights and opportunities with management and the wider team.
UK Distributors: Liaise with, organise and present design-led brands to distributor showrooms and individual salespeople within. This involves training distributor staff and ensuring salespeople have the correct samples, building strong relationships with all showrooms, and making sure we have a superior brand presence via PoS, promotional collateral, and catalogues.
UK Customers: Take our brands to market and into UK hospitality venues. Splitting your time between new and existing accounts, you’ll be competent in presenting and closing, researching and securing appointments with new venue openings, developing relationships with restaurant and hotel properties, developers and key buyers and specifiers, and maintaining relationships with long-standing clients.
- Become a Product Guru. Develop excellent product and industry related knowledge.
- Deliver to customers, appropriate knowledge and recommendations with thought and insight.
- Provide comprehensive product knowledge training to external agents.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to our UK Hospitality customers.
- Research industry developments and related events, publications and announcements.
- Research and generate new sales leads, and progress to future sales.
- Motivate, nurture and build relations with UK Distributor’s individual salespeople to achieve brand ownership and increase sales.
- Send and follow up introductory emails to target clients, in a regular and timely fashion.
- Update and maintain sales reports and client data systems in accordance with GDPR.
- Update and prepare distributor showrooms with PoS display, catalogues and merchandising materials to ensure brand consistency.
- Overseas travel will occasionally be required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Strong passion for product
- An eye for detail
- Gracious, eloquent, and a conversationalist
- Possess good business acumen
- Highly-organised self-starter
- A second language would be desirable
By applying for this position, you authorise Holdsworth Personnel to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Holdsworth Personnel will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent.