Job Title: Sales Administrator.
The Role: Our Clients are seeking a fast and efficient professional sales administrator to join their creative team just 6 miles outside Stratford Upon Avon. The role is full time, handling enquiries from mostly existing accounts by email and telephone sales. They work in the corporate business sector and events market.
The chosen candidate should be experienced, numerate and be able to write and type well and will need the skill set to:
- Sell from their website
- Take an accurate brief from the client
- Be able to direct their graphics team to create new designs
- Negotiate prices and prepare quotations
- Process confidential credit card payments
- Enter accurate sales orders and process orders to critical deadlines
- Manage the database
- Update their production schedule
- Liaise with production, packing and despatch teams to ensure each job is delivered on time
- Chase clients for text and gain client approval 2 weeks before the event
- Request quotations from suppliers and raise purchase orders
- Invite clients for meetings in the showroom
- Organise sales meetings for the Sales Director
The role does require artistic flair as the products are unique and mostly designed to order.
The hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
By applying for this position you authorise Holdsworth Personnel to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Holdsworth Personnel will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent.