Job Title: Property Co-ordinator
Salary – £20,000 plus bonus, up to £2k pa.
The Role: Working alongside the Corporate Client to assist with their management of a portfolio of properties throughout the sales process. This will involve communicating with Estate Agents, Solicitors, Personal Representatives (PR’s) and sometimes third parties such as Contractors. Throughout this process you will liaise closely with the client to ensure their instructions are followed and updating them on progress at key stages of the transaction.
- Outstanding levels of customer service and communication.
- Build strong professional relationships with the Corporate Client.
- Accurate record keeping and note taking to ensure an audit trail is maintained.
- Maintaining performance within agreed service level arrangements.
- Active management of cases to provide both the PR’s and the client with the smoothest. possible end to end service.
- Achieving pre-agreed business targets.
- To be able to prioritise daily workload to ensure all customer bases expectations are managed accordingly.
- Ideally some sort of property experience (familiar with the house buying process).
- Possible estate agency experience or solicitor/conveyancer/lending experience (not essential).
- Good at English and typing, inputting into a computer system, writing letters and emails to all customer groups.
- Good empathy skills, being able to speak to bereaved families, corporate clients, contractors, estate agents and solicitors.
- Able to train at Head Office in Bedfordshire (over 3 days) and all expenses will be paid.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30.
By applying for this position, you authorise Holdsworth Personnel to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Holdsworth Personnel will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent.