Our clients have a fantastic new opportunity for a Booking & Information Centre Team Manager. You will manage a team of designated Appointment Advisors and a Quality Coach in the delivery of an efficient and effective client focussed service.
• To lead and manage a team of Appointment Advisors and a Quality Coach – with a focus on employee wellbeing as well as operational performance
• To coach and motivate staff in line with general standards and policies, giving regular feedback, advice, guidance and support.
• Monitor the achievement of Quality Standards, reporting any shortfalls in resource and appointment availability to the Head of the Booking & Information Centre.
• Assist in the management of the annual budget and the cost-effective running of the Booking & Information Centre
• Provide operational guidance to Appointment Advisors and Quality Coaches and utilise resources to ensure Key Performance Indicators, e.g. call handling times are met.
You will have a talent for managing, motivating and developing a variety of people. Your friendly, engaging and coaching management style will help our Appointment Advisors and Quality coaches to achieve optimum levels of performance in all areas of their work. Adept at solving problems and utilising resources your “can do” attitude will ensure that the Booking & Information Centre continues to deliver an exceptional service to clients.
We are also looking for:
• Great leadership qualities and skills, with the ability to set direction, motivate staff and work closely in a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with counselling skills that will allow you to liaise with clients in sometimes emotional situations.
• Strong customer service skills, with the ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
• Efficient administrative, planning and organising skills
• Previous experience working in a management capacity with responsibility for the utilisation of resources
• Self-motivation and a drive to get the best out of people.
The Shift Pattern is Wednesday 10am-3pm, Thursday & Friday 7am-2pm
Salary: Depending on Experience
By applying for this position you authorise Holdsworth Personnel to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Holdsworth Personnel will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent.